Unit 1: To what extent do texts offer insights into other cultures?
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold coadf-workbook-final
- Dan Flying Solo (Travel Blog) Dan Flying Solo booklet
- Anne Frank diary
- Amnesty International
Unit 2: To what extent is a text an expression of a writer’s identity?
- A Raisin in the Sun
- RITS workbook
- What is a podcast (pupils were tasked with producing a podcast based on one of the conceptual essay questions below)
- Today in focus podcast (transcript for exemplar podcast)
- A Glossary of Spoken Language Features
- Essay areas themes (Conceptually linked essay questions)
- Learner portfolio tasks Autumn Term 2 (tasks linked to Raisin in the Sun and the Learner profile)
- Quotation tests: ARITS Quotation test Act 1 Sc 1 ARITS Quotation test Act 1 Sc 2
- Beyonce’s Lemonade Beyonce’s Lemonade resource pack
- The Speeches of Michelle Obama
- Rhetorical devices glossary rhetorical-devices-glossary
- Ta-Nehisi Coates
Unit 3: How does language represent our awe and our fear for the natural world?
- The poetry of Seamus Heaney
The Speeches of Greta Thunberg
David Attenborough documentaries
A Memoir – I am an Island by Tamsin Calidas
Unit 4: being decided…
Unit 5: To what extent do texts help readers to widen their perspective on the world?
- The Merchant of Venice
- United Colors of Benetton advertising campaign UCB Booklet
Unit 6: What influence does experience have on transforming behaviour?
- The Biography of Frida Kahlo
- The articles of Alan Rusbridger
- Writing an effective introduction: l1-writing-an-effective-intro
- Exam wrapper Year 12 Paper 2 January Exam Wrapper
Higher Level Essay
Other non-fictions texts
Sport’s Aid This Girl Can this-girl-can-1
The Great Gatsby scheme: new-gatsby-sow
The Handmaid’s Tale scheme: The Handmaid’s Tale (4)